Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths)
- Information that you provide to us when signing up on our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide to us to subscribe to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- Information that you provide to us while using the products on our website or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use)
- Information that you provide to us when subscribing or using our webinar services
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and card details);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, and the content of your posts)
- Information confined in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you divulge to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the dispensation of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Collecting Personal Information
We treat data as confidential within our firm and require a strict adherence of all our employees to data protection and our confidentiality policies. All visitors, however, should be aware that our website may contain links to other sites that are not governed by this or any other privacy statement.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Supply to you services/products purchased via our website;
- Send statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have explicitly requested;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications concerning our business or the businesses of judiciously chosen third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have precisely agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can notify us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our subscribers (but those third parties will not be able to recognize any individual subscriber from that information);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud, and validate compliance with the terms and conditions governing the usage of our website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.